Forum for Democratic Change’s (FDC) official Sarah Epenu unlike her peers at the country’s leading opposition political party is happy with the work Commissions, Statutory Authorities and State Enterprise’s (Cosase) under chairmanship of Hon. Abdul Katuntu has done to expose the rot at Bank of Uganda. Epenu wants the Bugweri legislator to finish the job he started.
"I am an FDC. I work in the President's office. But on Cosase I want to give my personal view. The Speaker has asked that Hon. Katuntu be given extra time to finish BOU probe.” Sara Epenu said.
“What is wrong with that? Only an extension of one month and people shout about that. Katuntu has done a great job, let him finish it to logical conclusion. He has unearthed the dirt in BOU. My party FDC should know that the success of Hon. Katuntu is also our success. Let him continue and Hon. Munyagwa comes later. This small issue should not divide us."
The FDC has been up in arms with the Speaker of Parliament Rebecca Kadaga who chose to extend Katuntu’s tenure by a month to finish Bank of Uganda. Katuntu’s tenure as chairperson of Cosase ends this month and Kadaga preferred that it is extend by a month however which had already appointed a replacement is against the month.
Latest from Baz Waiswa
- I Want To Make Victoria University A Good Place For Learning – Guild President
- Mercury Continues To Eat Into Health Of Gold Miners
- Victoria University Council Moves To Realize Much Needed Growth
- Nahabwe's Book Will Help Startups To Grow - Sudhir
- Museveni Probe Committee Calls For Review Of BoU Staff Recruitment Process