Government of Uganda concluded the evaluation of Applications for Qualification from the 17 firms that submitted the Applications.
Dr. Kabagambe-Kaliisa, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Energy & Mineral Development, said 16 of the 17 firms that submitted the Applications met the evaluation criteria as spelt out in the Request for Qualification document.
Kabagambe said the16 companies will therefore proceed to the Request for Proposal stage of this licensing round.
“The firms were evaluated based on their technical competence, financial capabilities, legal qualifications as well as National Content and Health Safety and Environment track record.” He said.
The 16 successful firms are;
1. African Exploration Venture (JV comprising of Rapid Africa Energy Pty Limited and Africa Energy SA Corp), South Africa.
2. African Global Resources (JV comprising of Telconet Capital Limited, RT-Global Resources LLC and JSC Tatneft),Russia.
3. Armour Energy Limited, Australia.
4. Brightoil Petroleum (Uganda) Limited, Hong Kong/China.
5. Glint Energy, LLC, USA.
6. MDC Oil and Gas Holding Company, LLC, United Arab Emirates.
7. Niger Delta Petroleum Resources Limited, Nigeria
8. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Videsh Limited, India
9. Oranto Petroleum International Limited, Nigeria
10. Petoil (Uganda) Limited, Turkey
11. Petrica Energy AS, Norway
12. Rift Energy Uganda Limited, Canada
13. SASOL Exploration and Production International Limited, South Africa
14. Swala Energy (Uganda) Limited, Australia
15. Tullow Uganda Operations Pty Limited, Ireland
16. Waltersmith Petroman Oil Limited, Nigeria
The Ministry will in due course issue the Request for Proposal and the Modal Production Sharing Agreement documents to the qualified firms to bid for blocks or a block of their interest after the mandatory acquisition of data in the blocks or a block through the physical Data Room at the Directorate of Petroleum in Entebbe.
The six biddable blocks comprise of the Ngassa (410 Km2) in Hoima District, Taitai & Karuka (565 Km2) in Buliisa District, Ngaji (895 Km2) in Rukungiri & Kanungu Districts, Mvule (344 Km2) in Moyo and Yumbe Districts together with Turaco (425 Km2) and Kanywantaba (344 Km2) in Ntoroko District.
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض Wednesday, 02 March 2016 07:45 Comment Link
Howdy! Qսіck queѕtion that's entirely off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looκs wsird when browsing from my
iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve thіs problem.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!
شركة تنظيف بالرياض Monday, 29 February 2016 19:59 Comment Link
hello tɦere and thank yߋu for your info – I have definitеly pickeԁ up something
new fοm right here. I did however expertise a few teϲhnicаl issueѕ սsing thiis website,
as I experienced to reload the website many times previous too I
could get it to load correctly. I haad been wοndering if your web host іs OK?
Not that I'm cοmplaining, but slow oading instances times will sоmeimes
affect your placement iin google and could damagе your
higҺ quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway Ι'm adding this RSS to myy email ɑnd can look
out for much more oof your respeectіve exciting content.
Make suree you update this again very sߋon.
www.geile-haare.de Monday, 29 February 2016 17:09 Comment Link
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot
of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. can you offer guest
writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write regarding
here. Again, awesome blog!