The Association of Uganda Oil and Gas Service Providers (AUGOS), an umbrella body that brings together service providers in the oil and gas industry, will host a Local Content Stakeholder Dialogue in partnership with Association of Tanzania Oil and Gas Service Providers (ATOGS)on March 28th-29th 2018 at Hotel Africana in Kampala.
The AUGOS-ATOGS event which will be held under the theme, “Unlocking local content opportunities in the oil and gas sector”, will bring together various stakeholders in Uganda’s oil and gas industry.
While making the announcement, Prof. Charles Kwesiga, the AUGOS Chairman, said the dialogue intends to create a meaningful discussion around full exploitation of business opportunities in the industry and enhance capacity and readiness of service providers.
This dialogue comes at a key stage as the country moves from oil exploration stage to development and production. This stage is estimated at approximately 20 billion dollars, peaking after 5 years.
The dialogue is being held in partnership with the Tanzanian business community under their umbrella body, Association of Tanzania Oil and Gas Service Providers (ATOGS).
Attendance to the 2 day event will be by payment; USD100 for AUGOS/ATOGS members and USD200 for none members. Organizers will also have an exhibition with stalls going for USD500.
Latest from Earth Finds
- E.Guinea President, OPEC Secretary General Set For Oil & Gas APPO Cape VII 2019 Congress
- Oil Airport Contractor SBC Officials Visit Kingdom
- Ayuk Calls For Collaboration On Local Content Development, Governance
- PHOTOS: When Ykee Benda Met & Greeted Victoria University Students
- Ykee Benda, Victoria University Promise Stand Out Singa Concert