Uganda’s biggest conglomerate in the hospitality industry, Speke Group of Hotels, has kicked off end of year celebration by giving their esteemed customer great offers on hosting cocktail parties, end of year parties, corporate events and any other form celebrations at any of their hotels spread around the country.
Speke Group of Hotels owned by Ruparelia Group has a number of restaurants, bars, hotels, resorts and safari lodges in not only the capital Kampala but other places in the country like Jinja.
Some of the hotels under the Speke Group of Hotels include Speke Resort and Conference Centre, Speke Apartments, Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort, Speke Hotel, Dolphin Suites, Forest Cottages, Speke Resort Bujagali Falls, Kabira Country Club, Tourist Hotel, Tagore Apartments among others.
Usually, these hotels come up with special Christmas dishes and menus to give their clients something new and out of the ordinary. Special offers on accommodation and other fun activities are also offered. Also a variety of Christmas parties for both adults and kids are organized.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Deep Petroleum Industry Reforms Set Angola On Path To Growth In 2019
- Innovation Paves Way For Next Stage Of Global Energy Transformation
- Court Adjourns Hearing Of Sudhir, Sebalu And Lule Case
- Citizen Wants Museveni To Sack Incompetent Mutebile, Kasekende, Kasaija
- COSASE Left These Bank Of Uganda Officials Exposed