The Vice chancellor Victoria University Kampala will on 17th November, 2018 at Fang Fang Hotel hosts the annual fanfare Vice Chancellors Dinner 2018 to celebrate academic excellence at the Jinja road based University.
The dinner is hosted by the Vice Chancellor in honor of best performing students with CGPA 4.4 and above from different faculties. This year, best performing students will be given awards.
The sumptous dinner is attended by Victoria University students, Vice Chancellor, Academic Registrar, the University Promoter Rajiv Ruparelia and Naiya K Ruparelia, Faculty Deans and the marketing team of the University.
Last year over 20 students who performed well in various exams were treated to a sumptuous dinner at Nanjing Restaurant in Kampala. The University said this is one way of motivating students to perform well.
The Vice Chancellor, Dr. Krishna N. Sharma, recognized the good performance of Best performing students that got first class CGPA to motivate them. “The overall intention of this diner is to thank and motivate the best performing students to keep performing well.
Latest from Earth Finds
- EITI Appoints Bady Baldé As EITI Executive Director
- Snubbed By Museveni, Kasekende Pens Farewell Letter To BoU Colleagues
- 172 Get First Grade As All PLE candidates At Kampala Parents Pass
- Africa Oil & Power To Discuss Renewables, LNG & Energy Finance In Cape Town
- Janet Museveni Explains Why Release Of PLE Results Will Take Place At Kampala Parents School Tomorrow