Kampala International School Uganda (KISU) will on on 24th November hold it's annual KISU Christmas Carnival at the school campus in Bukoto, Kampala. As it has been the case in the previous years, the event will have lots of fun activities for kids, live band, food and drinks on sale, crèche for toddlers and much more.
Kampala International School Uganda is the leading international school in Uganda educating over 600 students representing 60 nationalities.
Students at KISU participate in an extensive range of extracurricular activities including outdoor education and overseas trips, to diverse destinations such as The UK, France, Italy, Mount Kilimanjaro and a yearly ski trip in Europe.
It's state-of-the-art facilities include four science labs, three computer labs, three music rooms, three performance areas, an indoor gym, outdoor basketball court, 25 metre eight lane competition swimming pool, two libraries, smart boards in most classrooms and a five acre playing field. It has accreditation status with CIS, NEASC and IBO.
Latest from Earth Finds
- NEMA Needs To Improve Draft ESIA Regulations
- Why Uganda May Not Escape The Oil And Gas Curse
- Sanyu FM Rewards Employee Who Walked To Work During Lockdown With Motorcycle
- Sanyu FM Unveils Hot Mic Search Top 50 Semi Finalists
- Energy Ministry Must Change Electricity Sector Investment Strategy To Reduce Financial Losses