Music fans in Kampala will be treated to sound Nimisha Deb when the teenage Bollywood singer performs at Kingdom Kampala on 8th February 2020 at the show being organized by Masti and Lohana Youth Wing.
Nimisha will perform alongside DJ Henri, Rahul Devida, Sanchit Chaudary, Vipul Vyas and many more artists. Tickets to the show are selling at Shs50, 000 and Shs500, 000 for a table.
Nimisha Deb is a popular singer of X factor India. She loves music and describes it as a drug to her. “Music is my own experience, my own thoughts, my wisdom. If I don’t live it, it won’t come out of my horn,” she wrote on her Facebook bio page.
On her Reverbnation page, she said: “I am not only a singer but a performer too. Music connects my heart. Like my blood, I was born with music inside me. Without music, I cannot survive.”
This will be the first time that the teenager will be performing in Uganda. Music reviewers’ rate Nimisha, who is still in school highly and describe her stage performance as flawless.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Illicit Gold Trade Thrives With Impunity In DR Congo
- Republic Of Congo Scores Meaningful Implementation Of EITI Standards
- Culture Holding Back Women & This Must Be Fought – Panelists
- Meera Investments Sues FBW Over Failed Kabira Country Club Contract
- Bugoma Forest: Detained Journalists Get Police Bond