Forest Cottages, a glowingly designed luxury cottages positioned in a serene Naguru Hills setting in the Bukoto area of Kampala, will treat its customers this Christmas day to a special three course menu at a paltry Shs30, 000 per individual.
“Let us save you the hustle of getting a good meal ready for your family this Christmas. We'll add bliss to your day with a perfect meal, served in a serene environment with twinkly perfection,” said the hotel’s management.
Set in an African forest environment, Forest Cottages, offers comforts and conveniences like internet, telephone, television and locally made furniture. Selectively planted smaller trees, bushes, shrubs and flowers make Forest Cottages an inspiring destination for nature lovers and eco tourists alike.
Forest Cottages, another of the many hospitality investment owned by the Ruparelia Group, provide a small sanctuary for forest wildlife such as coloured turacoes, hornbills, and an additional 20 bird species. These you can experience with your family and friends.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- A Clean School Environment Will Support Healthy Of Your Child
- For A Healthy Lifestyle, Exercise Regularly
- Oil And Gas Skills: Victoria University Scores Coventry University Partnership
- HOTEL REVIEW: Speke Resort Munyonyo, Epitome Of Luxury, Fun
- Kabira Country Club Named Best Business Hotel In Uganda