La Cabana Restaurant, located at Speke Apartments, Wampewo Avenue, emerged winner at 4th Kampala Restaurant Week Awards Ceremony, taking home the coveted Signature Dining Restaurant Award, fending off competition from 18 other luxurious city restaurants and hotels.
“We would like to express our deepest appreciation to everyone who tried our dishes during #KlaRestaurantWeek as well as those who participated in the voting,” La Cabana Restaurant posted on their social media pages following the Tuesday triumph.
La Cabana Restaurant is Kampala’s premium and ritzy Brazilian churrasco grill restaurant in Uganda. Kampala Restaurant Week is the biggest foods and beverages event where restaurants and hotels showcase their food artistry.
Olives Restaurant won the Top Casual Dining Award and Best Innovation Award, Karveli Restaurant Kampala win the Outstanding Service Award while Agaba Tumusiime won the cook off competition at the Awards Ceremony.
Latest from Kayla Namulondo
- Dubai Based Company Writes To Premier Recruitment Demanding For These Workers
- UNOC’s Chair Inspires Victoria University Graduands
- Victoria University, NFT Consult Sign MoU To Prepare Students
- INTERVIEW: I Want To Be A Better Woman – Miss Victoria University
- Victoria University Signs MoU With Wizarts Media