Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort, a five star luxurious hospitality facility on the shores of Lake Victoria in Kaampala, won best Luxury Hotel & Conference Centre in Uganda (country category) at at this the World Luxury Hotel Awards in Indonesia.
The World Luxury Hotel Awards are voted for by the public and are awarded to luxury hotels or hospitality groups across 99 different categories, presented on a regional, continental, global and country basis, with one hotel receiving the overall global accolade.
World Luxury Hotel Awards is the pinnacle of achievement in the luxury hotel industry offering international recognition as voted by guests, travelers and industry players alike.
Over 300 000 international travelers vote each year, during a four-week period to select the winners. Luxury hotels have the opportunity to participate in the World Luxury Hotel Awards by entering hotel categories that showcase their unique selling points and destinations.
In Uganda, Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort, a member of the Speke Group of Hotels owned by the Ruparelia Group, offers the best luxurious accommodation, restaurant services & state of art conference rooms for meetings. The hotel also has a number of presidential suites.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Rajiv Ruparelia Writes To Cabinet With Post-Covid19 Economic Recovery Proposes
- Youth Participation Key In A Green Environmentally Developed Uganda
- Uganda’s Energy & Climate Crisis Can Be Addressed Through NDCs Implementation
- Be Mindful Of Our Environment As We Decide Our Leaders
- AKSA Power Generation Is growing Rapidly In African Market