Construction of fully furnished and serviced apartments by Kabira Country Club commenced early this month with a ground breaking ceremony.
Dr. Sudhir Ruparelia, the proprietor of Kabira Country Club, told CEO East Africa that the 269 serviced apartments located on Old Kira Road, just next to Kabira Country Club, are targeting corporate, leisure and family travelers for both short and long stays.
“These will be fully furnished and serviced apartments built to British standards. They will have a fully fitted modern kitchen, double glazed sound proof windows, LED flat screen TVs with customized sets of channels, complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet, air conditioning, ample parking space and 24 hour security,” Dr. Ruparelia told CEO East Africa.
The one, two and three bedroom apartments will sit on four acres of land. Two levels of underground parking are also being planned. Dr. Ruparelia said contruction of the luxury apartments will take about 30 months to complete.
Ruparelia Group has heavily invested in luxury apartments across Kampala that have significantly played a big role in boosting the country’s tourism and hospitality sectors.
Some of these apartments include Bukoto Heights in Kamwokya, Speke Apartments Wampewo in Kololo, Kingdom Kampala on Nile Avenue, Kampala Boulevard on Kampala Road, Crane Plaza in Kamwokya, and Speke Apartments Kitante which was recently launched.
Latest from Kayla Namulondo
- Delhi Public School International To Start Teaching Robotics, Coding
- Felista Di Superstar Joins Kampala Parents School
- Delhi Public School International Learners Get Career Guidance From UK, Canada Universities
- Nothing Says Love Than A Relaxing Spa Day At Calabash Spa & Salon On Valentine’s Day
- Fresh Kid Appointed To Carry Out Street Children Advocacy