Speke Resort and Conference Center continues to be the preferred choice for meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) tourism in Uganda because of its outstanding and luxurious facilities.
This year alone the Resort has hosted some of the country’s high profile conferences attracting high-end delegates from within the region, Africa and beyond.
And in November, Speke Resort will host the increasing important 7th Annual Uganda Real Estate Investment Conference & Expo (UREC) from Wed 20th - Fri 22th under the theme ‘building opportunities, creating cities.’
The conference and expo is organized by the Real Estate Association of Uganda (AREA). It is an International Real Estate Conference gathering experts and real estate industry influencers from all over the world to connect, learn, network, share and transact.
Attending UREC will enable you to connect with global influential industry leaders, builders, developers, real estate professionals, global institutional investors.
Among the topics discussed at the conference are building sustainable cities, managing construction costs, maximizing profits, understanding regulatory regimes and investment opportunities in East Africa.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Speke Resort Munyonyo Hosts Cavendish University Scientific Graduation
- Hotels Start Opening For Business As Uganda Rises From COVID-19 Lockdown
- Insurers Goldstar, Prudential Team Up To Offer COVID19 Insurance
- COVID19 To Increase Cost Of Managing Properties – Rajiv Ruparelia
- Is Govt Being Unfair To Local Companies Intending To Deal In Marijuana?