Newly appointed Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal representative in Uganda, Dr Sudhir Ruparelia has focused on promoting tourism in both Uganda and Nepal because both countries have big tourism potentials.
“Nepal is rich in religion and tourism. Tourism in Uganda is also rich and that is what I commit to strengthen,” Daily Monitor, a local newspaper, quoted Dr. Ruparelia saying at the official opening of the Nepalese Consulate in Kampala.
The Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, yesterday opened a consulate in Uganda at Crane Chambers with businessman Dr Ruparelia as its head. The businessman also presented his credentials to Foreign Affairs minister Sam Kutesa for acknowledgement.
Foreign Affairs minister Sam Kutesa upon acknowledging Dr Ruparelia said the consulate will boost bilateral relations between the two countries and called for efforts to promote Uganda’s tourism sector.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Cannabis Business To Create Jobs, Bring In Foreign Currency- Says Premier Hemp Boss
- Enrolment For 2020 Academic Year Opens At Delhi Public School International
- IMF Report Calls For Reforms At Bank Of Uganda
- KISU's Dinner Dance Proceeds To Fund School’s CAS Projects
- Valentine’s Day: Lovers To Be Treated To Romantic Dining Experience At La Cabana