Ruparelia Foundation says it is excited to have been given an opportunity to adopt the new baby rhino born at Ziwa Sanctuary in Nakasongola district.
Naiya K Ruparelia, one of the directors of Ruparelia Group, says the naming of the baby rhino will be on December 17th 2020.
“We are very excited about the birth of this new rhino, we have been thinking long and hard about the name we are going to name this new creature .This is a very happy Christmas for us,”
Naiya explains that Uganda is a very wonderful place with diverse range of wild life animals in beautiful surrounding adding that Ruparelia Foundation is excited to be part of this conservation part.
She also thanked the Rhino Fund Uganda for the great work they are doing to protect and conserve the rhinos which are endangered species.
The baby rhino brings the total number to 34 white rhinos at the sanctuary. Sudhir has unrelentingly showed his passion for wildlife in his philanthropic activities.
The tycoon also funds another baby chimpanzee at Ngamba Island the sanctuary for abandoned or orphaned chimpanzees.
Latest from Super User
- Equity Bank To Support Agribusiness SMEs With New Structured Trade Commodity Finance
- Premier Recruitment Flags Off 68 Ugandans For Jobs In Qatar, Saudi Arabia
- Fresh Dairy Calls On Customers To Use Home Delivery Service
- COVID-19: Biggest Shock In History Of Oil & Gas Sector
- MP Wants EOC Boss Investigated After She Abused & Insulted Court