Africa’s leading online travel agency, Jumia Travel has announced the launch of its loyalty programme aimed at creating more value for its loyal customers by enabling them to save as much as 10 to 20% exclusive discount on hotel plus flight bookings and holiday packages. The programme comes with incentives such as late checkout, free airport pickup, welcoming drink and early check-in.
The Chief Executive Officer of Jumia Travel, Paul Midy made the disclosure recently through the company’s weekly newsletter. “This stride is part of our efforts to democratize travel in Africa – making travel within Africa easier and cheaper. And for our Travel Smart customers who are our frequent and returning customers used to the Jumia e-commerce ecosystem, there’s no better way for us to help them book the best hotels at the best price. We are constantly on our toes as a business to offer more value in terms of pricing, more hotel & flight options in order to appreciate them”, he said.
Thanks to the Jumia Travel Smart programme, hotels get access to a customer-base of registered and frequent users who are the only ones having access to these special rates, and benefit from increased visibility and marketing on our special campaigns to promote Jumia Travel Smart.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Pastoralists, Cultivators Ordered To Vacate Oil Refinery Land
- Uganda Chamber Of Mines And Petroleum Set For 4th Oil & Gas Convention
- Let Industrialists Adopt Renewable Energy Options To Save Our Environments
- Siemens, Anglo American Platinum Collaborate On Skills Development In Africa
- ENGIE, Meridiam Win Two Solar Photovoltaic Projects In Senegal