Swimming has so many social and health benefits. It is even better if your initiation into the swimming frenzy is under the watch of a professional trainer and in a competent swimming pool.
Dolphin Suites located at Plot 36, Princess Anne Drive, Bugolobi in Kampala is currently offering free swimming lessons to its clients who might want to learn how to safely play in the waters.
The hotel recently announced that all a customer has to do to get the free-swimming training from professionals is to pay a small pool access fee of Shs20, 000 for adults or Shs15, 000 and a trainer will be at your service.
This is offer is only available every Wednesday and Friday at 2 pm to 4:30 pm.
Dolphin Suites is a subsidiary of the Ruparelia Group under the Speke Group of Hotels and has proved to be the ultimate luxury destination for people in Kampala or those that are visiting the Uganda capital.
The hotel provides ‘a friendly and courteous service’ and ‘a perfect ambience' that ensures value for money to its travelling guests.
Dolphin Suites has established itself as the epitome of relaxed grandeur, welcoming visitors to the city with stunningly appointed rooms and a host of facilities.
It is a unique boutique-style hotel offering 27 luxurious and comfortable guest rooms with individual balconies overlooking the hillside of Bugolobi and the city of Kampala.
An ideal choice for those who want a quiet stay, close to the business and corporate houses, while being located just 5 KM from the city centre and 35 KM north from the Entebbe International Airport.
A combination of services and dedication of the trained and motivated staff will make your stay comfortable leaving you feeling home-away-from-home. Members, residents and guests can also take time out to relax and de-stress with a little pampering.
- Bank Of Uganda Injured My Reputation As A Businessman, They Must Pay - Ruparelia Vows
- Speke Resort Munyonyo, Nigerian Singer Ruger Ink Hospitality Partner Gig
- Sanyu FM Owner Reveals Intentions To Start TV Station
- Now You Can Book Entire Dolphin Suites Hotel For A Day In Latest Offer
- Cautious Sudhir Closes Down Hotels As COVID19 Bites Tourism Sector
Latest from Earthfinds
- Why You Should Not Cook Or Eat Food Cooked In Polythene & Other Plastics
- CSOs Urged To Amplify Voices Promoting Mercury Free Dentistry
- AFIEGO's Report Accuses EACOP Of Impoverishing Project Affected Persons
- Compensation Of EACOP PAPs To Be Completed First Quarter Of Next Year
- Catholic Journalists In Africa Commit To Protect And Save Earth