Valentine’s Day, a day on which couples, families and friends come together to celebrate love, happens once a year.
The day is traditionally associated with red hearts, romance, flowers, exchange of cards and other sweet things that express love.
This year, like the years before, Kabira Country Club is celebrating this year’s Valentine’s Day in a special way that will leave customers deeper in love.
The first offer, costing $150 is the buffet dinner and accommodation – here customers get to taste the best of the hotel's culinary prowess and retire to the tranquillity of the hotel accommodation.
The other offer is the full buffet but without accommodation at Shs180, 000 – here the customer gets to enjoy a meal their loved ones. They also get a welcome drink and a glass of champagne or wine per couple.
The hotel management has encouraged their guests to ‘book early because we fill up very fast for such days.’
- Looking For A Private But Nature Friendly Place To Stay, Think Kabira Country Club
- VALENTINE’S DAY: Nigeria’s Triky Tee To Sing For Lovers At Kabira Country Club
- Kabira Country Club Returns With Mongolian Fridays
- KISU's Dinner Dance Proceeds To Fund School’s CAS Projects
- This Exotic Dolphin Suites Romantic Dinner Is What You Need This Valentine's Day
Latest from Earthfinds
- Why You Should Not Cook Or Eat Food Cooked In Polythene & Other Plastics
- CSOs Urged To Amplify Voices Promoting Mercury Free Dentistry
- AFIEGO's Report Accuses EACOP Of Impoverishing Project Affected Persons
- Compensation Of EACOP PAPs To Be Completed First Quarter Of Next Year
- Catholic Journalists In Africa Commit To Protect And Save Earth