Socialite Shanitah Namuyimbwa also known as Bad Black is associating with Victoria University as a student and as is with most of the university’s alumni, she automatically becomes their brand ambassador.
A large section of the public reacted with disapproval when news broke that Victoria University had hired bad Black as a brand ambassador targeted with attracted new students to join the university.
And now the university has told the media that they were approached by Bad Black with a request to enroll her as a student.
According to Dr. Lawrence Muganga, the vice chancellor of Victoria Victoria Bad Black ‘came to Victoria University with an overwhelming desire to better herself and become a decent contributing member of society and a role model to her children'
He said: “Ms. Shanitah Namuyimwa expressed her passionate desire to pursue two short courses at Victoria University and her priority courses were English and Digital marketing.
Adding: “Ms. Shanita has a goal of becoming a fluent English speaker and digital marketing guru and that is how Victoria University comes in to help her like any other Ugandan to realize such an incredible dream and becoming a decent contributing member of society.”
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Unexciting Excitement Surrounds Museveni Gold Reveal
- VALENTINE’S DAY: Nigeria’s Triky Tee To Sing For Lovers At Kabira Country Club
- Kampala Parents School To Conduct NIN & Birth Certificate Registration
- Have A Health Swim At Forest Cottages With These Discounted New Year Swimming Membership Rates
- Meera Investments Starts Construction Of Paradise Island Resort