The year is coming to an end and in between surviving the COVID19 pandemic you have been fortunate to keep it going, to work hard for your personal growth and for those who depend on your hustle.
And as the year winds down, you deserve a treat at an establishment that gives you a delightful experience in a charming environment and not distant from the city center is Kabira Country Club in Bukoto, Kampala.
Kabira Country Club, which is part of the respectable Speke Group of Hotels, offers an intimate and imitable paradise in its newly renovated rooms, designed to complement its natural environment and compliment your good taste in enjoying its offerings.
While at Kabira Country Club, you can get to enjoy a sundowner and amber sunsets with a visit to The Pub, the multi-cuisine restaurant and bar. You can also treat you sweet cravings at Bake-O-Logy, the hotel's in-house bakery.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one holistic experience, Kabira Country health club offers it all, and then some. It literally breathes energy into any fitness regimen with facilities which include a half Olympic-sized swimming pool, kids’ pool, Gym, Tennis, Basketball, squash courts & a football pitch.
Kabira Country Club is an artificial sanctuary and a luxury destination offering a lifestyle of beauty, elegance, peace and serenity that comes with luscious meals, refurbished cottages, penthouses and a breath of fresh air. The hotel also offers modern conference facilities to suit the needs of the present-day era.
Latest from Baz Waiswa
- Environment Journalists In Uganda Recount COVID19 Pandemic Impacts
- END OF YEAR PARTIES: Forest Cottage Offering You Free Venue
- Ultimate Media Consult Equips Ugandan Journalists With Multimedia & Digital Skills At Training Held In Fort Portal City
- Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort Releases Discounted Festive Season Accommodation Rates
- Feel The Home Away From Home Experience At Dolphin Suites