The 2022 National Rally Championship (NRC) kicks off this weekend in the western city of Mbarara at the Mwesigwa Resort in Lake Mburo National Park with the Rukaari-Lake Mburo Mbarara Rally, however, it will be short of one racer, Rajiv Ruparelia.
The Rajiv Ruparelia Rally Team lead driver in a press statement regrettably said that due to personal family obligations’ he will not take part in the much anticipated Rukaari-Lake Mburo Mbarara Rally.
“With much regret, we like to inform all the rally fraternity and fans that due to personal family obligations the Rajiv Ruparelia Rally Team will not be able to participate in the Rukaari-Lake Mburo Mbarara Rally slated for 21-23 January 2022,” a statement from the team reads.
Latest from Earthfinds
- Why You Should Not Cook Or Eat Food Cooked In Polythene & Other Plastics
- CSOs Urged To Amplify Voices Promoting Mercury Free Dentistry
- AFIEGO's Report Accuses EACOP Of Impoverishing Project Affected Persons
- Compensation Of EACOP PAPs To Be Completed First Quarter Of Next Year
- Catholic Journalists In Africa Commit To Protect And Save Earth