Victoria University, the fastest growing & leading private university in Uganda and East Africa, has announced that Prof. Augustine Osamor Ifelebuegu has been appointed at the new Deputy Vice Chancellor in charge of Academic Affairs.
The appointment, the university said, takes immediate effect. He has been described as a ‘thorough breed academic’ and a ‘Senior Fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy’. Ifelebuegu is an Associate Professor in Energy and Environment.
Prof. Augustine Osamor Ifelebuegu has joined Victoria University as our new Deputy Vice Chancellor in charge of Academic Affairs (DVCAA) effective today. He is a thorough breed academic and a Senior Fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy. pic.twitter.com/pbbJWRVJYd— Victoria University, Kampala (@VUKampala) February 1, 2022
Ifelebuegu was Tuesday morning introduced to the other Victoria University staff members.
Victoria University, bankrolled by Ruparelia Group, is determined to produce graduates with employable skills and capacity to creatively employ themselves. The Jinja Road based university provides meaningful, hands-on workplace experience to enrich theoretical learning.
Latest from Earthfinds
- TotalEnergies Ink Partnership Deal With Light For The World
- Africa Climate Summit: Will This Foster A Just Energy Transition In Africa?
- Address Agricultural Sector Challenges To Benefit Ugandan Farmers
- Tilenga project reaches new milestone with 20 million man-hours
- Govt Threatens To Evict Residents Near Karuma Dam