There are times when you want to escape the hustle and bustle of your daily to a place where you can find solitude, rejuvenation and get back your groove, in Kampala, the place, as time has proved, is Kabira Country Club, a boutique hotel located in Bukoto.
Kabira Country Club, an intimate and imitable paradise, offers a fresh breath to Uganda's hospitality industry with its renovated rooms, designed to complement its natural environment.
The newly renovated Quaint cottages with Spacious Garden, Balcony, Kitchenette and much more is the perfect option for you with access to Health Club, Swimming, Tennis Courts, Squash Courts, Basketball Court, Sports Field, and a 10% discount on salon.
Ajit Singh, the Kabira Country Club general manager says that customers can now have an amazing, homely experience in their fabulous penthouses, refurbished to suit your lifestyle.
And now that the weekend is around the corner, you can also get a chance to stay in a beautiful, fully furnished and well arrayed trouble-free paradise and skip the crowds.
According to Singh, Kabira Country Club is a perfect place to take a minute of privacy to rest and rejuvenate or get your work done. “We offer wide range of amenities that will help you relax with credible and timely room service,” he added.
While at Kabira Country Club, you get to enjoy a sundowner and amber sunsets with a visit to The Pub, the multi-cuisine restaurant and bar or give into to your sweet cravings at Bake-O-Logy. Whatever you choose to do, the hotel shall cater to your to-do interests.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one holistic experience, Kabira Country health club offers it all, and then some. It literally breathes energy into any fitness regimen with facilities which include a half Olympic-sized swimming pool, kids’ pool, Gym, Tennis, Basketball, squash courts & a football pitch.
You will enjoy the privacy of the hotel's rooms without feeling isolated. With a distinctly personal feel, the rooms and cottages offer a blend of inspired design and an intimate attention to detail consistent with your every idea of what turns hospitality into what is homely.
- Farmers Group Trained In Agro Business Related Enterprise
- Chamber Of Mines And Petroleum’s 90-Day Showcase Of Uganda's Oil & Gas Potential
- TotalEnergies Reveals Plan To Set Up Electric Car Charging Infrastructure In Uganda
- Police Officers Get Oil & Gas Protection Training
- School Teacher Flees Over Threats
Latest from Earthfinds
- Why You Should Not Cook Or Eat Food Cooked In Polythene & Other Plastics
- CSOs Urged To Amplify Voices Promoting Mercury Free Dentistry
- AFIEGO's Report Accuses EACOP Of Impoverishing Project Affected Persons
- Compensation Of EACOP PAPs To Be Completed First Quarter Of Next Year
- Catholic Journalists In Africa Commit To Protect And Save Earth