Friday Night Road Accident Claims Life Of Hoima's LC5 Chairperson
- Written by Earthfinds
- Published in Oil and Gas
- 0 comments
The Local Council (LC) 5 chairperson of Hoima district, Kadir Karungi, has died in a road accident while driving from Hoima to Kampala.
It is not yet what caused the late Friday night accident; police is gathering further information and is yet to make a statement.
Preliminary information that one other person believed to be Karungi’s bodyguard was also killed in the fatal accident.
The killer accident happened at Kateera on Hoima- Kampala highway.
Latest from Earthfinds
- How Domestic Gas Production Can Help Mitigate South Africa's Energy Crisis
- Understanding South Africa's Energy Crisis
- Here Is Why Government Should Prioritize Investing In Clean Energy
- Uganda Set To Host 10th East African Petroleum Conference And Exhibition
- What Water Ministry Needs To Do To Reap From Water Week Commemoration