Speke Resort and Conference Centre, fresh from winning the travellers' choice winner’s award at the 18th annual Travelers’ Choice Awards organized by TripAdvisor, has yet again been nominated in this year's World Luxury Hotel Awards.
Speke Resort was last year named the best lakeside luxury resort in Africa at the 2019 World Luxury Hotels Awards which were announced on October 12th at the Arctic TreeHouse Hotel in Finland.
“We are thrilled to announce that we have been nominated for the World Luxury Hotel Awards. Thank you for your support throughout all these years!” Speke Resort, which is part of the larger Speke Group of Hotels said in a brief message on their social media pages.
The World Luxury Hotel Awards, established in 2006, celebrate achievements in the luxury hotel industry offering international recognition as voted by guests, travellers and industry players alike.
Over 300 000 international travellers nominate and vote each year for their favourite hotels, during a four-week period to select the winners. The Awards have over 100 categories with 2000 hotels profiled and nominated.
Speke Resort located in Munyonyo, a posh suburb in Uganda’s capital Kampala, offers the best in luxury accommodation, dining and cuisines, leisure activities like horse riding and swimming, meetings and conferences, wellness facilities like the gym and events planning like weddings.
- Adventurous Ruparelia Family Tour Kidepo Valley National Park
- Now You Can Book Entire Dolphin Suites Hotel For A Day In Latest Offer
- Speke Resort, Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort Lure Customers With These Offers
- Cautious Sudhir Closes Down Hotels As COVID19 Bites Tourism Sector
- Speke Resort Presents Four Course Valentine’s Day Dinner
Latest from Kayla Namulondo
- Victoria University Explains Relationship With Bad Black
- Uganda Law Society, Crane Management Services Sign Rental MoU
- For A Refined & Stylish Retreat This Ramadan Think Speke Resort
- Make This Year A Barbecue Valentine's Day With Forest Cottages
- It's Bubbly Churrasco All Week Long At La Cabana Restaurant